Hey,
its me Tiffany Frisby again. Today I am going to talk about The
University of Central Arkansas and the future building
of Greek village
and the effect on the nearby nature reserve. I am glad that they are
building a Greek Village and I think that it will be a great addition
to the campus and very helpful to students here at UCA. I was
concerned about it being extremely close to the nature reserve but
after reading this article I was reassured that it would not be
touched. UCA is working close with the owners of the nature reserve
to make sure that nothing in the nature reserve is messed with. Greek
Village will be south of the nature reserve. All students in Greek
Village will have a place to stay when it is built instead of being
spread all over campus. Their chapter rooms will also be located in
Greek village so that they don't have to meet in other dorms such as
Carmichael hall, or Arkansas hall. It will be a more convenient place
for all the greeks to meet where they are not disturbing anyone.
The only issue is that I see is all the trees that are going to be
cut down in this process of building, but that is something that
happens in college towns, or in big cities. The nature
eventually disappears so
that new buildings can be built to help corporations in cities. All
in all, I agree with the building of Greek Village at The University
of Central Arkansas.
No comments:
Post a Comment