Thursday, February 23, 2012

Apple Vs. android

http://whatculture.com/technology/apple-vs-android-is-the-iphone-4s-already-dead.php


Hey everyone, it's me Tiffany again for yet another post. Today i want to talk about Apple products vs. Android products and which one is the better buy or the better product based on features. There are some people that only like apple, there are some that only like android, and their are some that like both. I fit into the category of liking both products. I own an Ipod touch that i love. I have tons of music on there and plenty of apps. There is a lot of memory on it so that it can hold all of my stuff needed or wanted on there. However when choosing a phone, i went with an Android product, the DroidX2. I have been very pleased with my phone, I always have good service and can do pretty much anything I want on my phone. The only issue I ever have with my phone is that it doesn't stay charged very long. With apple products, you can do pretty much anything that you could do on your computer as well as with an android product. When it comes to apps. I would have to choose apple over droid just because droid is so limited to the apps. that they can get. I personally love apple's app. temple run. I have to play temple run on my ipod because droid doesn't carry that app. I think it is an equal draw between the two products and I am happy with both products that I own. I would recommend either product to anyone who asks. Which product do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment